Autel MaxiSys MS919EV Professional VMCI Diagnostic Scan Tool For EV and Hybrid
Autel MaxiSys MS919EVAs an intelligent diagnostic and information system, not only displays relevant repairs gathered from experienced industry experts but provides step-by-step guidance to ensure the repair is done correctly and efficiently.
The MaxiSys MS919 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and an extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use. The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor-specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
To check what functions are available for each vehicle click here
Two years free software updates
Receive a free Autel inspection camera the Autel MV480 when buying the Autel MS919!
What's the advantage of MS919?
1. Fast running speed with higher hardware configuration.
- 4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
- 9.7-inch TFT-LCD big display
- wifi/bt connection
2. Advanced MaxiFlash VCMI 5-in-1 Device: VCI, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Waveform Generator, CAN BUS Check.
3. Auto VIN function
4. 26 kinds of special functions+Bi-directional control+Advance coding
5. Customer management system
Intelligent EV Diagnostics with MaxiFlash VCI/J2534
The MaxiSys MS919EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, petrol and diesel vehicles. With its dedicated EVDiag Box, MaxiFlash VCI, and detailed graphics, system information, and step-by-step instructions, the MaxiSYS 919EV provides a comprehensive approach to advanced electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics.
• Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles
• Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data
• Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions
• State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
• Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or directly with included specialty cables and jumpers; the 919EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing.
1. Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Optional scope parts for Ultra MS919 and MP408 available Optional MSOBD2 (other OBD adaptors kit) available