Autel MaxiSys MS919 Professional VMCI Diagnostic Scan Tool
Autel MaxiSys MS919As an intelligent diagnostic and information system, not only displays relevant repairs gathered from experienced industry experts but provides step-by-step guidance to ensure the repair is done correctly and efficiently.
The MaxiSys MS919 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and an extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use. The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor-specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
To check what functions are available for each vehicle click here
Two years free software updates
Receive a free Autel inspection camera the Autel MV480 when buying the Autel MS919!
What's the advantage of MS919?
1. Fast running speed with higher hardware configuration.
- 4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
- 9.7-inch TFT-LCD big display
- wifi/bt connection
2. Advanced MaxiFlash VCMI 5-in-1 Device: VCI, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Waveform Generator, CAN BUS Check.
3. Auto VIN function
4. 26 kinds of special functions+Bi-directional control+Advance coding
5. Customer management system
1. Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Optional scope parts for Ultra MS919 and MP408 available Optional MSOBD2 (other OBD adaptors kit) available