The MaxiSYS MS906S is an 8-inch touchscreen Android-based advanced diagnostic tablet powered by a hexa-core processor. It features 64GB memory and the Bluetooth-enabled VCI Mini with extension for easier OBDII port attachment. The MS906S features advanced diagnostics including active tests and bi-directional controls. Features include Scan VIN optical VIN/barcode recognition for quick vehicle identification, FCA Secure Gateway Access with AutoAuth subscription, Pre/Post-SCAN customizable reports, and forthcoming Cloud Data management and Repair & Diagnostic Database. The MS906S is packaged in a blow-molded case, includes free technical support, and one-year free software updates with one-year limited warranty.
To check what functions are available for each vehicle click here
Complete Diagnostics - Autel Maxisys MS906s performs advanced vehicle diagnostics and analysis, such as live data view, actuation tests (bi-directional control), adaptations, and more dedicated services functions like key fob programming, program modules, ECU coding, Injector coding, etc.
Extensive OE-Level Converge - This automotive scan tool diagnoses a broad range of automotive-related problems for over 80 car manufactures and comes with an Autel Full Connector Kit.
Online Updates - Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet; 1 year for warranty and 1 year free updates (if you do not want to update, the device can still be used as normal)
Compatible with optional add-ons such as:
Autel videoscope MV105
Autel videoscope MV108
Autel Bluetooth battery tester BT506
Perform Complete Diagnostic Functions
1. Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications;
2. Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full-screen display modes;
5. Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. ■ In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs The diagnostic tool can access ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
■ Active Test The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystems and component tests. Available tests vary by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During an active test, the tester outputs a command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators.
■ Special Functions
1. Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals 2. TPMS Service to look up the tyre sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures 3. EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system 4. ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding 5. SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor 6. DPF Regeneration Service 7. BMS 8. Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of the Anti-lock Braking System 9. IMMO Service 10. Injector Coding 11. Throttle Adaptation 12. Headlamp 13. Suspension 14. Change tire size 15. TEC learn 16. Windows, Doors, Sunroof 17. Seats 18. Odometer 19. Language change
To help you get the most from MS906S, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
Combined with other products, MS906S can not only retrieve tyre sensor IDs from ECU, and perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensors, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –sensors.
1. Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tyre deflation triggered sensors used on vehicles with TPMS;
2. Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tyre pressure, temperature, battery condition, and modulation;
3. Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto-creating sensor ID.